2 Sutton Crescent Papatoetoe
Contact Person: - Abha Khanna
Phone: - 0223404423
Email: - email@example.com
Opening Hours: -
Monday & Friday 10.00am-2.00pm
Tuesday , Wednesday & Thursday 11.00am-3.00pm
Our Aims & Objectives:
We aim to welcome and value every child in our care and their family, so that each child can learn, develop and achieve to their full potential. We aim to promote equality and we value diversity.
We being Indian Punjabi Community give Indian children a platform to learn in their local language and make them attach to their origin. This playgroup will give Indian parents an opportunity to make their children learn their mother language, know more about their culture and the country.
We believe children learn best through play and playful experiences which are self-chosen. We provide a safe, secure, stimulating and caring environment for children to develop and prepare for their transition from playgroup to primary school.
We welcome & encourage parents to take active interest in their child’s activities and learning development during their time at our playgroup.
Rules & Behaviour:-
- Help with the tasks involved in running the playgroup such as setting of the activities for the children.
- Take responsibility of their children
- Parents can share knowledge about their children which is valuable in meeting the needs of the children.
- Helping other parents and caregivers with the new ideas to support the children learning and development.
- Practice Caring behavior Management
- Praise good behavior
- Supervise children and getting involved before any problem arise
- Friendly Environment among children to avoid conflicts between them
- Guide children how they can express their thoughts
- Smoke free environment in the playgroup
Health & Safety
- Civil Defence Kit / First Aid Kit is in the store room of the playgroup area
- Smoking & Alcoholics beverages are strictly prohibited
- Safety – Keeping an eye on your children
- Security – Main door kept closed at all times
- Please keep children out of the kitchen area and only allowed to go in the kitchen area when accompanied by any adult
- No inappropriate material allowed – keeping an eye on the child activity that they are not exposed to any inappropriate material especially when their parents are not around them.
- Follow up of emergency plan – Kamar Azeem (playgroup teacher) is responsible for the follow up of Civil defence kit/First aid kit and do the roll check at time of fire / earthquake evacuation.
Cost for each session is FREE
Morning Tea and Coffee is available for parents and caregivers. Parents can bring fruit for their children’s afternoon tea.
Parents are requested to bring clothes for their children to change in case they need it.
Toys and all other play activities are provided at our playgroup.
no images were found