My Name is Abha Khanna, I moved to New Zealand from Indian in 2013. I am a Commerce Graduate. I worked for Cathay Pacific Airways in India for four years. In New Zealand I started my career with Hotel Industry in Queenstown. I have very strong communication skills and good customer care experience. I have past experience to work under pressure and have leadership qualities. I believe in working as a team.
I feel honored and privileged to be a part of Woman Care Trust Team. Working with Woman Care Trust gives me an opportunity to work for the wellbeing of the community.Read More >>
I am a hard-working person with a positive attitude toward achieving realistic goals and I have the ability to adapt to new situations quickly. I work well under pressure, independently or as part of a team. Being committed to my teaching career I take pride to work efficiently at all times.
Worked as English and Social teacher of middle school students in Beacon house School System for 3 years, Worked as an English teacher in the American school of Academics Lahore. for 3 years, Worked as a Prep class teacher at St. Peter’s High School, Voluntary worked as a Prep teacher in Papatoetoe Central School, New Zealand for 3 months, Worked as an assistant in Omana Kindergarten, New Zealand and Voluntary worked as a Teacher in Sunday school, Sandeep Jiwan Pakuanga for 1 year.
A Professional, friendly person who takes great pride in my work and is a self-motivated team player who is able to take on responsibilities and leadership positions. Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive guest relations.
- Bachelor of Arts from S. D College from GNDU (India)
- Customer Service level1 from Stoke –on –Trent College (U.K)
- Retail Operations level 2 from Stoke–on Trent College (U.K)
- Computer Course from NIIT (India)
- Banking made EASI (INHOUSE BANKING COURSE) from Kiwi Bank New Zealand
- Worked as Customer Service Manager in Post office (U.K) for 2 years
- Customer Service officer Retail (Bon Marche U.K) for 6 yrs, and Customer service Manager in New Zealand Post Office & Kiwi Bank for 5 years.